The secret to making time for yourself actually has nothing to do with time management.
It's actually something much deeper.
Download a free copy of The Secret to Making Time for Yourself workbook to learn what you need to finally be able to fit yourself into your own life.
- The Secret to Making Time for Yourself
- One simple idea that will revolutionize the way you look at prioritizing yourself.
- Pick Your Adventure
- Pick a path to start based on your life, so you don't get overwhelmed!
- Your Balanced Lifestyle Worksheet
- For some deeper thinking about what you really want your life to look like.
- Tips and inspiration from Coaching with Gabriella
- To create a life that's more about you!
Want to know more?
Gabriella Feingold helps women who have built their lives around taking care of other people to take care of themselves. She shows them how to sort through the noise of their competing priorities to figure out what is important to them, how to have a healthier relationship with time and time management, and how to stop feeling guilty so they can finally create the intentional life they deserve. Gabriella has been working in interpersonal relations and personal development since 2011, using applied theatre, facilitation, and life coaching to help thoughtful and compassionate people make change in their lives. She lives in White Plains, NY with her husband, Louis, and thrives on performing in community theatre, creating amateur pottery, and jumping ocean waves. Read more about Coaching with Gabriella here.